– We do not collect any personal information from children with our Apps.
– When you download and use our mobile applications, we don’t require you to provide any information.
– We don’t collect any information about you or your device.
– We do not give out any nonpersonal information to anybody outside our company.
– We comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act .
Our website and mobile applications comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”). We don’t knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13, and if in the event that a user identifies himself or herself as a child under the age of 13 through a support request or through any feedback, we will not collect, store or use, and will delete in a secure manner, any personal information of such user.
We allow users to contact us if they have support questions about use of our mobile applications. If you submit a support request, we may receive your email address and other information you provide related to your support request. We use Support Information only.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
We use Support Information only for the support for the internal operations of our website and Apps as provided under Section 312.2 of the COPPA rules effective July 1, 2013. We don’t rent or sell your email address.
Links to Third Party Sites
We may provide links and/or connections to third-party web sites or services from our website (we don’t allow links within our mobile applications). We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of these third-party sites.
Hanneke van der Meer
Last updated: November, 2013